Friday, January 9, 2009

Confessions of a Photographer Who Can't Blog...

OK, so it's a New Year, time for new resolutions, right? I feel like my New Year's resolution should be "I'm going to be a better blogger". But I can't bring myself to make the commitment!

I love blogs, I really do. Promise. But it's so hard for me to get myself to blog when there are so many other things to be done as well.

I read on another photographer's blog that an "unkept" blog means one of two things: you have nothing going on, or you have so much going on you can't see straight! Thankfully, we fit into the latter category :)



Either way, I really want to do better at keeping everyone up to date with everything that's going on with Robinson Studio & Design, Bill and I, and our family.



For instance, the new studio looks phenomenal! Here's an image of our lobby:














The Lord has been so faithful to us! We are very excited about all He is doing and the tremendous growth our business saw in '08 and that is now continuing in '09.

1 comment:

jamiedelaine said...

I love your studio! Congrats! :)