Friday, March 21, 2008

The New Websites Are Up!!!!


I am so excited! The past two and a half months have been spent tackling the new websites for our photography companies. I'd like to thank Bill for patiently waiting as I spent hours on end at the computer. Wow, lots of sleepless nights have come and gone. But I'm happy to say it was all well worth it! I am so pleased with their turnout. I can't wait to hear everyone's response.
What i'm even more happy about is the turnout of Angelique and Jason Poole's wedding images. Angelique is a very dear friend to me. We were college roommates for a couple of years at Lee. Hard to believe it's been almost ten years since we met, huh Ang? Jason is a great guy and I know he is going to make Angelique very happy. Some of my favorites from their wedding images are gracing the Robinson Studio & Design website. All of their images can be viewed in the client section, but it's password protected! So, if you're interested in viewing them, contact me via email.


My favorite image is below. It will soon be on marketing postcards and also in a large print- without the copyright logo of course ;)


Before I forget, a very very special thank you to Heather Bookout of Bookout Studio and Design in Huntsville, AL. Your knowledge, encouragement, wisdom, advice, and inspiration are what helped this all come to pass. You are amazing.

Thanks for taking the time to check out our new sites and the blog. Bill and I can't wait to see what the Lord does with this!

Blessings!
Jaclyn

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey jaclyn! it's me jenni! i just happened to be online and decided to show jimmy your new website (and the gorgous pictures of your gorgous children! :-) i love it! congrats! it is awesome! i will check back often because i love what you do!! love you all!

Unknown said...

Hey, Jaclyn! I am in love with the colors on your new site...the yellow and blue are just perfect!!!! Just wanted to drop by and send you some love from the Bookout Bunch! :)

Anonymous said...

Jaclyn

I just wanted to say hello! You new websites look awesome! I was glad to see I made a few pictures :)

Congrats on all of the new changes!